Pickleball- This mini-tennis game
is played by 2 or 4 people on a badminton-sized court using wood
paddle racquets and a plastic, poly baseball with holes.
Pickleball is a combination of Ping-Pong, tennis, and
badminton and has been enjoyed for over 20 years by people of
- Format: Players must provide their own paddles.
- Balls are provided.
- Competition is conducted in doubles and mixed doubles.
- For Doubles competition, the age division is determined by
the younger age of the two players.
- Both names must appear on both partner registration forms.
- No partner substitution is permitted after registration
- Sport Rules: All matches will conducted according to the
Pickleball, Inc. For a copy of the rules see