Stop by the CRC Desk (or call, email, or chat) and our staff will be more than happy to give a tour or to answer any questions you may have about the CRC. A few of our procedures include:
Checking OUT Materials:
- Any current SU student, faculty, or staff may check out CRC materials
- Bring materials to the CRC Desk
- Present your SU GullCard ID
- The checkout period for most materials is 2 weeks (puppets are 1 week)
Checking IN Materials:
- Items may be handed to CRC Desk staff or placed in the CRC book drop, or even dropped off
at the Academic Commons main library or in their book drop
- Most items may be renewed by contacting CRC staff (walk in, phone, email, or chat)
- Items with an SU Library barcode in the back may be renewed online through the
My Library Account login
Overdue & Lost Materials:
- The CRC does not assess overdue fines, but...
- An overdue notice will be emailed 2 weeks after your item was due, and...
- For lost items, a replacement fee of $50.00 per item will be charged to your SU account
- Ample study spaces can be found throughout the CRC; the Powers Reading Room, study
carrels, and open area tables, as well as...
- The two special collections rooms, which may be used for individual or group study on a
first come, first served basis, or...
- The seminar room on a first come, first served basis, if it has not been reserved (the
reservation schedule will be posted on the door)
- Top -