To View Unofficial Transcript:
- Enter the University's Web site at www.salisbury.edu. Follow the link at the top right corner of the main page for GullNet.
- On the left side of the page you will see a button that reads "Log On." Clicking here will allow you to enter your user ID and password to gain entry to your GullNet account.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- If you have not set up your GullNet menu, first click on the layout link, select three columns and proceed by clicking the personalized content link. Check menu and deselect all other options. Then click save.
- On the left-hand side you will see a menu bar that lists "My Favorites," "SU Custom," "Self-Service" and more. Click on "Self-Service."
- A group of links will appear. On the left-hand side, third from the top, there is a link to academic records. Click this link.
- From there, five options appear. The top, center link says "View Unofficial Transcript." Click this link and it will bring you to a menu with options.
- Salisbury University will be the only option for the institution drop-down menu. And the drop-down menu for report type will only have two options: external/transfer credit and unofficial transcript. Select unofficial transcript. An alert will pop up reminding you that this is not an official document and is intended only for unofficial purposes such as advising. Click the button that says "Go" and the transcript will be generated. This may take a moment, especially if you have not viewed your unofficial transcript before.
- Selecting "File" and then "Print" will allow you to print the page.