To View Transfer Credits:
- Enter the University's Web site at www.salisbury.edu. Follow the link at the top right corner of the main page for GullNet.
- On the left side of the page you will see a button that reads "Log On." Clicking here will allow you to enter your user ID and password to gain entry to your GullNet account.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- If you have not set up your GullNet menu, first click on the layout link, select three columns and proceed by clicking the personalized content link. Check menu and deselect all other options. Then click save.
- On the left-hand side you will see a menu bar that lists "My Favorites," "SU Custom," "Self-Service" and more. Click on "Self-Service."
- A group of links will appear. On the far right, third from the top, there is an option for "Transfer Credit." Select this option.
- Then select "View Transfer Credit Report." This will bring up any transfer credit you have received. The top half will be courses from another institution that have been transferred in and below that any AP or other test credits.