- Now: Tue May 12 14:18:52 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- May 12, 2015 2:18:52 PM
- 5-12-2015 02:18 PM
- May 12, 2015 2:18:52 PM EDT
The Office of the Registrar works closely with students that have left Salisbury University before completing their degree and wish to return. Below you will find important information about returning to SU and enrolling into classes.
Students wishing to be readmitted to Salisbury University should complete the online application and review all readmission criteria. The priority deadline for all applications is July 31st for students wishing to enter in a fall/winter semster and December 20 for students wishing to enroll in a spring/summer semester. Please note that processing time will take 5 business days and students will be notified via email.
- Readmitted students are not required to meet with their advisor prior to signing up for classes.
- Be sure to check your academic requirements, and to have an idea of what classes you would like to take if you plan to meet with your advisor during this time.
- For any advising questions please see your academic advisor, and, if they are not available, your advising services coordinator.
- Undergraduate students are able to register based on their number of earned credits. For a complete list of registration dates visit www.salisbury.edu/gullnet/registration.asp#undergraduate.
- Open enrollment starts after program planning and new student registration. All current students may register and change their schedules during this period.
- Students are not required to meet with their advisor to participate in open enrollment.
- Registration takes place starting at 12:01 am via GullNet during open enrollment.
- Students are encouraged to enroll in classes during Program Planning and not to wait for open enrollment as class availability is limited at this time.
- Class pre-requisites may be found in GullNet under the course description and in the catalog. Students should review and know all pre-requisites before enrolling into a class. If the student has questions about them they should first talk with their advisor and then the class instructor if needed. Successful registration of a course with a pre-requisite in Gullnet does not mean that the student meets the course pre-requisite. Students may be dropped by the course instructor or department if they have not completed the appropriate course pre-requisites prior to the star of the class.
- Students with an account hold may be prevented from enrollment into a course. To see if you have a hold, look for the negative service indicator icon at the top right side of your Student Center. If so please click it to see the type of hold on your account or check the hold menu on the right side of your Student Center. Below are possible holds that will prevent you from registering:
- Admissions Hold
- Cashier's Hold
- Judicial Hold
- Residency Hold
- Each department handles request to enroll in closed classes differently. Please contact the department of the class you wish to take directly for instructions.
- Students who have left the university with a poor academic record and have not attended for at least five years are eligible to apply for academic clemency one time during their academic careers. They must apply during their first returning semester.
- Students applying for acadecmic clemency must complete the appropriate paperwork found on the forms page. They may request up to 16 credit hours of D and F work removed from their GPA's by changing these grades to XD and XF. When academic clemency is granted for D grades the previously earned credits will be lost and may no longer be applied to any graduation requirements.
- Department Contact Information - How to contact to discuss changing your major/minor or about a specific program.
- How to videos- GullNet videos that show you to to enroll, drop, add classes as well as several other processes.