VA Educational Benefits
- Now: Tue Aug 25 13:38:35 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- Aug 25, 2015 1:38:35 PM
- 8-25-2015 01:38 PM
- August 25, 2015 1:38:35 PM EDT
The Yellow Ribbon Program
Enable: $enabledate, Expire: $expiredate
- SU participates in the The Yellow Ribbon Program. To learn more about the Department of Veterans Affairs Yellow Ribbon Program please visit Department of Veterans Affairs Yellow Ribbon Program
- The Yellow Ribbon Program is used by students covered 100% under the Post 9/11 GI Bill® and who are classified as out of state for residency and billing. The Yellow Ribbon program covers the difference between out of state and in-state tuition costs.
Please contact us at 410-543-6189 to learn if you are eligible for these benefits.
- You must have your Residency Application submitted for review.
- Important changes to the Post 9/11 GI Bill
Registrar’s Office VA Contact Information:
1101 Camden Avenue
Holloway Hall Room 120
Salisbury, MD 21801