Office of the Registrar
VA Educational Benefits
The Yellow Ribbon Program
- Now: Tue May 12 14:18:43 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- May 12, 2015 2:18:43 PM
- 5-12-2015 02:18 PM
- May 12, 2015 2:18:43 PM EDT
- SU participates in the The Yellow Ribbon Program. To learn more about the Department of Veterans Affairs Yellow Ribbon Program please visit Department of Veterans Affairs Yellow Ribbon Program
- The Yellow Ribbon Program is used by students covered 100% under the Post 9/11 GI Bill® and who are classified as out of state for residency and billing. The Yellow Ribbon program covers the difference between out of state and in-state tuition costs.
Please contact us at 410-543-6189 to learn if you are eligible for these benefits.
- You must have your Residency Application submitted for review.
- Important changes to the Post 9/11 GI Bill
Registrar’s Office VA Contact Information:
1101 Camden Avenue
Holloway Hall Room 120
Salisbury, MD 21801