VA Educational Benefits
- Now: Tue May 12 14:18:44 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- May 12, 2015 2:18:44 PM
- 5-12-2015 02:18 PM
- May 12, 2015 2:18:44 PM EDT
If you are currently enrolled, have used your benefits at SU previously, and wish to use your educational benefits for a current semester, please submit a Veteran's Benefits Certification Request to the Registrar’s Office.
- You must submit a Certification Request each semester you are enrolled and wish to use your benefits.
- If you change your course enrollment after submitting your Veteran’s Benefits Certification Request, you must notify the Registrar's Office as soon as possible. Failure to report changes may affect your benefit payment and future eligibility.
- You will need to verify your attendance every month before payment is issues if you are receiving one of the following:
- Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program - REAP
- Veterans Retraining Assistance Program – VRAP
Additional information is available at http://www.gibill.va.gov/resources/verify_attendance/
- For current monthly housing allowance (MHA) rates, please visit Monthly Housing Allowance; it if you follow the link to the calculator, remember to use the University’s zip code, 21801.
Registrar’s Office VA Contact Information:
1101 Camden Avenue
Holloway Hall Room 120
Salisbury, MD 21801