Changing Name, SSN or Birth Date

  • Now: Thu Sep 24 13:37:58 EDT 2015
  • Today: $today
  • Sep 24, 2015 1:37:58 PM
  • 9-24-2015 01:37 PM
  • September 24, 2015 1:37:58 PM EDT
Enable: $enabledate, Expire: $expiredate

Name, SSN or Birth Date changes represent a critical alteration to your records. Therefore,  any student requesting a change of name must complete the form below and provide the following legal documentation to ensure the security of their records:

Changing your Social Security Number
         Picture ID & Copy of Social Security Card

Changing your Birth Date
         Picture ID & Copy of Birth Certificate or Driver's License, or other government issued identification showing the correct date of birth.

Changing your Name
         Picture ID & Court Document, Marriage License, Birth Certificate, Social Security Card or other governnment issued identification.  Name changes resulting from marriage, divorce or other legal actions require a copy of marriage certificate or other official court document authorizing the change.

Requests may be made in person, mail, or scanned email.

• Registrar's Office, 120 Holloway Hall

• Requests by mail should be addressed to: 

                 Salisbury University
                 1101 Camden Avenue
                 Salisbury, MD 21801-6860

Info for: Future StudentsCurrent StudentsParents & FriendsAlumniFaculty & StaffEmployers
About: SUAcademicsAdministrationAdmissionsAthleticsCommunityHuman ResourcesLibraryTechnology
Online Suggestion Box Web Site FeedbackTerms of Use

Salisbury University 1101 Camden Avenue Salisbury, MD 21801 410-543-6000
Copyright © 2015