- Now: Tue Aug 11 08:48:45 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- Aug 11, 2015 8:48:45 AM
- 8-11-2015 08:48 AM
- August 11, 2015 8:48:45 AM EDT
Psychology Department Program Management Specialist
- Michele Schlehofer; Applied social psychology, psychology of women’s and reproductive health, health behavior maintenance, perceptions of susceptibility and control, action research.
B.A., Eastern Connecticut State University; M.A. and Ph.D., Claremont Graduate University.
- Marta E. Losonczy-Marshall; Developmental psychology, child development, emotional development, Autism.
B.A., Salisbury University; M.A., Towson State University; Ph.D., George Washington University.
- Suzanne L. Osman; Social psychology ,sexuality and gender-related attitudes and behaviors, sexual aggression.
B.S., Cornell University; M.S., Ph.D., Syracuse University.
- George I. Whitehead; Social psychology, environmental psychology, self-presentation theory, and service learning.
B.A., Trinity College; M.A., C.W. Post College; Ph.D., University of Massachusetts.
- J. Craig Clarke; Experimental psychology, perception and cognition, experimental aesthetics.
B.S., University of Scranton; M.A., Ohio University; Ph.D., Lehigh University.
- Karl Maier; Clinical psychology, health psychology and behavioral medicine, stress, psychophysiology, cardiovascular disease, stress & health-related aspects of pandemics and climate change.
B.A., Syracuse University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Maryland, Baltimore County.
- Jason S. McCartney; Developmental psychology, developmental disabilities.
B.A., University of Maryland at College Park; M.S., Ph.D., Virginia Tech.
- Meredith Patterson; Cognitive psychology, psychology of aging, memory, cognitive aging, lifespan development.
B.A., California State University, Northridge; M.A., Claremont Graduate University; Ph.D., Claremont Graduate University.
- Thomas J. Tomcho; Clinical, family, developmental, and health psychology; teaching effectiveness, family, peer, and healthcare rituals, geriatric self-care behavior in chronic illness.
B.S., Marywood University; M.S., M.S., University of Scranton; M.S., Ph.D., Syracuse University; Post-doctoral fellowship, University of Pennsylvania/Philadelphia Veterans’ Affairs Medical Center.
- Mark I. Walter; Social psychology, prejudice, attitudes toward social issues, right-wing authoritarianism, social dominance orientation.
B.A., University of Colorado; M.A., Ph.D., University of Maine.
- Charisse Chappell; Counseling/clinical psychology, psychological assessment, multicultural issues.
BA., Adelphi University; M.A., University of Tennessee, Ph.D., University of Houston.
- Cecilia M. Acocella; Sensory processes, biopsychology of psychoactive drugs.
B.A., Hamilton College; M.A. and Ph.D., Northeastern University.
- Larence Becker; Cognitive psychology, visual perception and attention, cognition of music.
B.A., New York University, M.A., Ph.D., Johns Hopkins University.
- Rhyannon Bemis; Developmental psychology, memory development, episodic memory in the classroom, source monitoring, and metacognition.
B.A., Maryville College; M.A. and Ph.D., University of New Hampshire.
- Lance C. Garmon; Developmental Psychology, Adolescence and Emerging Adulthood, Media Psychology, Moral Development, Representations of Attachment, Psychology and the Law.
B.A., Washburn University, M.A., Ohio State University, Ph.D., Ohio State University.
- Kyoung Rae Jung; Clinical/Counseling Psychology, Academic Performance, Self-efficacy, Conscientiousness, Cross-cultural & Multicultural issues.
B.A., Yonsei University; B.S., University of Oregon; M.A., Yonsei University; M.A., San Diego State University; Ph. D., University of Minnesota.
- Echo E. Leaver; Physiological psychology, sensory physiology.
B.A., UC San Diego; Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Yuki Okubo; Clinical/Counseling Psychology.
B.A., The College of William and Mary; M.A., Boston College; Ph.D., Columbia University.
- Dr. Natalie W. Hopson
- Dr. Natalia Hoenigmann-Lion