1. Check box to the right of appropriate buying office (see buying assignments under Buying Offices.)
2. Enter date of requisition.
3. Enter desired (realistic) delivery date (asap is not acceptable).
4. Enter department ID number.
5. Enter department name.
6. Enter name of contact person.
7. Enter location of department where delivery is to be made (building and room number).
8. Enter departmental contact person's telephone number.
9. Enter fiscal year of budget this expenditure will be charged to.
10. Enter contract number if applicable.
11. Enter suggested vendors - include name, address, telephone number, fax number, and federal employer identification number or social security number (additional vendors can be listed on an attachment if necessary).
12. Insert line number.
13. Insert quantity needed.
14. Insert unit type (each, case, box, etc.).
15. Insert unit price.
16. Description and Specification Guidelines
Referencing manufacturer and/or vendor specifications are not acceptable ways to specify commodities/supplies. Specifications for the item must be written by the department and must cover the minimum acceptable requirements. The requisition should contain the following information:
A. The generic name of the item. Identify what the item is by its generic name. (example - microscope) You may also include part number or catalog number of the item given by the manufacturer or distributor. The manufacturer's brand name and model numbers may be used at the end of the description with the phrase "or equal", as a guide to indicate quality needed to meet the minimum acceptable requirements.
B. Write important features, called salient features, needed including the minimum acceptable technical information. Include the key performance factors that are required.
C. Requirements such as installation, warranty, delivery time, etc., should also be included when necessary. If on site inspection is needed in order to install an item, give the name and phone number of the person to contact for this purpose.
D. Ensure that attachments submitted with requisitions (such as catalog cuts, specifications, drawings, etc.) are accurate, clean, readable copies, and are suitable for photocopying.
E. Descriptions or specifications requiring more than one line should be on an attachment to the requisition.
17. Insert total cost for line.
18. Signature of budget administrator or authorized designee. (letter of authorization from budget administrator must be on file in Financial Services for designee).
19. Date signed by budget administrator or authorized designee.
20. Total dollar amount of requisition.
1. Enter account code and corresponding department. If more than one account code is to be charged, please provide amount or percent to be applied to each account.
2. Enter date requisition prepared.
3. Enter the fiscal year.
4. Suggested Vendor(s) name, address, and social security or federal employer identification number. Additional vendors can be provided on separate sheet.
5. Enter scope/description of service to be performed. Also, enter date(s) service is to be performed. If additional space is needed you can expand the box or provide on separate sheet.
6. Enter justification for Sole Vendor. This justification must provide factual information as to why this vendor is the only source that exists which meets the requirements. If additional space is needed you can expand the box or provide on separate sheet. (Before award is made this must be approved by the procurement office and the agency head or designee. If in excess of $25,000.00 it must be approved by the Board of Public Works. In which case you must provide lead time of not less than 60 days prior to start date of service.)
7. Enter any other information you feel may be pertinent and you wish to convey to the procurement office. If additional space is needed you can expand the box or provide on separate sheet.
8. Enter fee to be paid to vendor.
9. Enter any travel expenses that will be reimbursed to the vendor. Must be in accordance with Salisbury University Policies and Procedures for Travel and Miscellaneous Reimbursements.
10. Budget Administrator name, signature and date. Must have name and signature of Budget Administrator for each account code listed.
11. Dean or Director name, signature and date if required.
12. Attach any applicable contract.
UPON COMPLETION OF THE FORM AND SIGNING BY THE BUDGET ADMINISTRATOR(S) AND DEAN/DIRECTOR, SUBMIT THE FORM TO THE PROCUREMENT OFFICE, HOLLOWAY HALL ROOM 222. PLEASE SUBMIT REQUEST AT LEAST THIRTY (30) DAYS PRIOR TO START DATE OF SERVICE TO PROVIDE AMPLE TIME FOR PROCESSING OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS. REQUESTS IN EXCESS OF $25,000 MUST BE SUBMITTED AT LEAST NINETY (90) DAYS PRIOR TO DATE OF SERVICE.
1. Enter Vendor Name
2. Enter Vendor Address
3. Enter Vendor Social Security Number or Federal Employer Identification Number. (whichever is applicable)
4. Enter scope/description of service to be provided by vendor.
5. Enter any other information that you feel may be pertinent and you wish to convey to Accounts Payable or Procurement.
6. Enter the date(s) of the performance/service.
7. Enter fee to be paid to vendor. (AMOUNT MAY NOT EXCEED $5,000.00)
8. Enter any travel expenses that will be reimbursed to the vendor. Must be in accordance with Salisbury State University Policies and Procedures for Travel and Miscellaneous Reimbursements.
9. Account Code(s) to be charged.
10. Name of Budget Administrator responsible for Account Code(s) listed. Must have name of Budget Administrator for each account code listed.
11. Budget Administrator Signature and Date. Must have signature of Budget Administrator for each account code listed.
12. Signature and Date of Dean or Director if required.
12. Signature and date of Contractor/Vendor.
13. Signature and Date of Procurement Officer.
UPON COMPLETION OF THE FORM AND SIGNING BY THE BUDGET ADMINISTRATOR(S) AND DEAN/DIRECTOR SUBMIT THE FORM TO THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OFFICE, HOLLOWAY HALL ROOM 218.