New ProCardholder Information
Check Your Card
- Sign Your Card
- Activate Your Card
Changes to Cardholder Information
- Cardholder Name, Address Changes
- Notify Program Administrator in Writing
- Credit or Transaction Limit Changes
- Department Head Send to Program Administrator in Writing
- Leave Department Employment
- Surrender Card to Associate Vice President,
Administration and Finance
Information/Maintenance Form (WORD)
- Cardholders Sign Agreement
- Department Head Approves Cardholder Agreement
- Purchases are Tracked to Cardholder
- Transaction Log/Visa Statement Reviewed for Appropriateness
- Purchasing and Comptroller’s Office Get Automated Transaction Detail
- Use of Your Card or Your Account Number by Anyone Other Than You is
- Secure Card and Account Number at All Times
- REMEMBER YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CHARGES MADE TO YOUR CARD!!
What if You Lose Your Card or it is Stolen?
- Immediately Contact Program Administrator in Procurement
- If After Hours Contact Bank of America at: 1-888-449-2273 (This number is
available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Contact the Police
- Complete Disputed Item Form
- No Personal Liability if Card is Lost or Stolen
Card Controls & Restrictions
- Maximum Single Purchase Limit - $5,000
- Restrictions by Merchant Category
- Restaurants, Liquor
- Entertainment (Recreational Services, etc.)
- Some Personal Services such as Photographic Studios
- Gifts of Sentiment such as flowers
- Unincorporated Businesses
- Do Not “String” Purchases to Avoid the Single Purchase Dollar Limit.
Stringing depends on what you know at the time of purchase.
Back to top.