Deadline for applications for is November 15.
Don't wait, apply today!!!* This award is available to International Studies majors only.
* It consists of a $700.00 stipend.
* One award will be granted each calendar year – for a student who wishes to travel in either the January Session, Spring Semester, Summer Semester or Fall Semester.
* Applications must be completed by November 15.
* Awards will be made by Dec. 1.
* The award will be made on the basis of scholarship (GPA), application essay, and financial need (as determined by the FAFSA student need application).
* The award committee will consist of the INTL Major Coordinator, Dr. Nam; the POSC Department Chair, Dr. Robinson; a faculty member and adviser in the INTL program, Dr. Rittinger; and the Director of SU’s Center for International Education, Dr. Stiegler.
* IS majors should be informed of the award in the Fall semester of the preceding Calendar year by means of email.