This log will provide general information about fires that
occurred in SU residential facilities.
||09:16 PM - 09:24 PM
||Sea Gull Square
||University Police and Maintenance personnel responded to a report of an outlet fire. A residents hair dryer malfunctioned causing the cord to smoke. When the resident tried to remove the plug from the outlet, she said there was a fire but it went out. Maintenance reported that the issue appeared to be with the hair dryer and not the outlet. The resident disposed of the dryer.