Note: The Parking Services Office will
have extended hours on the following dates for parking permit
sales to incoming freshman and returning students:
- Thursday, August 23, 8 a.m. -
- Friday, August 24, 8 a.m. - 5
- Saturday, August 25, 10 a.m. –
- Sunday, August 26, 1 p.m. – 6
* * *
Campus Complex Room 149
Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM (Fall/Winter/Spring)
Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 4:30 PM (Summer)
2012-2013 Student Parking Permit Online Sales Begin 7/30/2012!
Questions can be sent to
Parking Services Office
GENERAL PARKING INFORMATION
- All vehicles on campus (day or evening) must be registered with the University Police and must display a valid permit.
- Visitors MUST display a Visitor Parking Pass. Passes may be obtained free of charge from the Parking Services Office or online (click on "Visitor Parking Information" above).
- Handicap spaces are designated in each parking lot and are specifically reserved for vehicles with handicap license plates. All vehicles are required to display a valid permit as well as the handicap tag.