Department of Physical Plant


Holloway Hall

Building Trades

We perform preventive maintenance and repair for all campus buildings in all the building trades areas -- carpentry, electrical, heating and air conditioning, painting, roofing, masonry and locks and doors.

If you need minor repairs in your residence hall, your classroom or your office, please call us at our Facility Repair Center, extension: 7-3097.

For information or expert advice in various building trades areas, call one of the following:

Department Contacts

All matters for Residence Halls, University Center & the Commons Plumbing, Electrical, Heating, Air Conditioning, Pool, & Elevators
Bob Maddux, ext. 8-5992 Jim White, ext. 8-5991

Carpentry, Masonry, Locksmith & Roofing (leaks) Boilers, Furnaces, Unit Vents & Mechanical Rooms
Keith Brown, ext. 3-6008 Neil Kennovin, ext. 3-6204

Assistant Director
Jim Miller, ext. 8-2532