- Now: Wed Jul 22 15:05:46 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- Jul 22, 2015 3:05:46 PM
- 7-22-2015 03:05 PM
- July 22, 2015 3:05:46 PM EDT
Graduation: Audit/ Requirements
When to apply for Graduation:
The semester before you anticipate graduating, alert your Faculty Advisor during Program Planning so they can complete a Graduation Audit. The Graduation Audit will inform you and your advisor of any necessary coursework required for graduation.
Apply for Graduation through your Gullnet account. Graduation application deadlines are:
- November 15 for May/August graduation
- May 15 for December graduation
- Be matriculated in the University
- Successfully complete at least 120 credit hours of coursework with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher. Students must take 30 of the last 37 credit hours at Salisbury University.
- Complete at least 30 credit hours at the University by direct classroom instruction and/or laboratory experience and not through credit by examination
- Complete at least 30 credit hours at the 300/400 level with grades of C or better. Transfer students must complete at least 15 of their upper-level credits at Salisbury University.
- Satisfy the General Education Requirements
- Satisfy the requirements of at least one major program of study including the majors required GPA.
- Earn grades of C or better in English 101 and 102 or 103.
- Submit an Application in GullNet by the appropriate date.
- Make arrangements for the repayment of any outstanding debt.
- Return all materials borrowed from the library or academic departments.
* * *