Faculty and Staff
- Now: Tue Oct 06 09:27:49 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- Oct 6, 2015 9:27:49 AM
- 10-06-2015 09:27 AM
- October 6, 2015 9:27:49 AM EDT
Enable: $enabledate, Expire: $expiredate
Graduation Audit Checklist
- Check the students Academic Program History. Has the student declared their major and minor? Have they declared their track?
- Make sure that all transfer courses, waivers, and substitutions are posted. If you do not see them on the report then we probably don't have any record of them.
- Does the student have a minimum cumulative GPA of a 2.0?
- Check to make sure that students will have 120 credit hours complete once they sign up for next semesters courses. Students with double majors need 120 credit hours as well and those students working towards a dual degree need 150 credit hours.
Note: Please check repeat credits students are currently enrolled in. This may increase students credit hours by counting the course twice.
- Will the student have 30 credits hours of upper division course work with grades of C or better once they sign up for next semesters courses? Transfer students must complete 15 of their 30 hours at SU. Upper Division (300/400 level) courses taken as PS/F do not satisfy this requirement.
- Students must complete 30 of the last 37 credit hours at SU (special cooperative programs are exempt).
- Students must complete 30 credit hours by direct classroom or laboratory instruction (not credit by examination).
- Has student completed their general education courses? Students must have a C or better in ENGL 101, 102, or 103.
- Has student completed their business core courses and BUAD 300?
- Has student satisfactorily completed their major courses? Please check D grades (the number is dependent on the catalog the student falls under).
- Has student completed ABLE? This must be done prior to graduation. Students with a double major or dual degree will need a course substitution form filled out by their Department Chair if they wish to use one internship for both majors.
- Please document the above information on the Graduation Review Sheet and send to Student Services for filing.
Graduation application deadline is May 15 for winter graduation and November 15 for spring.