- Now: Tue Oct 06 09:27:35 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- Oct 6, 2015 9:27:35 AM
- 10-06-2015 09:27 AM
- October 6, 2015 9:27:35 AM EDT
Enable: $enabledate, Expire: $expiredate
Graduation: Audit/ Requirements
When to apply for a graduation audit:
Students must apply for graduation by submitting an Application for Diploma form through their Student Services Center in GulllNet at least one semester prior to their intended date of completion (Graduation Application official due date may be found on the Registrars Calendar). The academic records of degree candidates who apply for graduation on time are audited for graduation requirements, and the candidates are notified of any deficiencies, giving them an opportunity to satisfy any remaining, unfulfilled requirements during their last semester of enrollment. If you do not apply for graduation on time you will not have an official graduation audit completed.
Additionally, during pre-registration the semester before you are graduating you will need to complete an unofficial graduation audit with your Faculty Advisor. You will need to inform your Faculty Advisor that you need to have an unofficial graduation audit completed with them. To have the audit completed with your Faculty Advisor you will need to bring your degree progress report with you to your advising meeting.
- Be matriculated in the University
- Successfully complete at least 120 credit hours of coursework with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher. Students must take 30 of the last 37 credit hours at Salisbury University.
- Complete at least 30 credit hours at the University by direct classroom instruction and/or laboratory experience and not through credit by examination
- Complete at least 30 credit hours at the 300/400 level with grades of C or better. Transfer students must complete at least 15 of their upper-level credits at Salisbury University.
- Satisfy the General Education Requirements
- Satisfy the requirements of at least one major program of study including the majors required GPA.
- Earn grades of C or better in English 101 and 102 or 103.
- Submit an Application in GullNet by the appropriate date.
- Make arrangements for the repayment of any outstanding debt.
- Return all materials borrowed from the library or academic departments.
Additional Graduation Information
Additional graduation information as well as Permission to Participate in Commencement Early is available at the Commencement web site