- Attend the Job Fair.
- Enroll and complete
- Complete your Graduation Application and order your cap and gown.
- Update your
resume with your internship information.
- Research employment and/or graduate school and start applying.
- Complete a
Graduation Audit with your Faculty Advisor.
- Apply for
graduation in GullNet the semester
prior to your graduation date (see
Registrar's calendar for date).
- Meet with your Faculty Advisor during program planning to review your last semester’s schedule.
- Make sure your requirements are up to date and all transfer coursework is posted.
Program Planning Information:
- Advising for the Winter and Spring will take place in October.
Please check the Advising Calendar for dates.
- Sign up for Advising on your Faculty Advisors Door or through
there website. If they have a website you will be emailed the link.
- After you are advised you will be able to register for your
courses through GullNet according to your earned credit hours.
Students Responsibilities for Program Planning:
- Make an appointment with his/her Faculty Advisor by signing up outside
their Faculty Advisors door prior to advisement period;
- Prepare for the advising appointment by reviewing your
academic requirements report and
major/minor requirements for your catalog year;
- Be familiar with courses, course descriptions, prerequisites and program policies;
- Bring a proposed schedule to the advising appointment along with your
academic requirements report;
- Be prepared to discuss career and educational goals;
- Follow through with the academic plan and any referrals to utilize
support services discussed at the appointment.