- Now: Fri Jul 31 10:19:16 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- Jul 31, 2015 10:19:16 AM
- 7-31-2015 10:19 AM
- July 31, 2015 10:19:16 AM EDT
- Attend the Job Fair.
- Enroll and complete BUAD 400.
- Complete your Graduation Application and order your cap and gown.
- Update your resume with your internship information.
- Research employment and/or graduate school and start applying.
- Complete a Graduation Audit with your Faculty Advisor.
- Apply for graduation in GullNet the semester prior to your graduation date (see Registrar's calendar for date).
- Meet with your Faculty Advisor during program planning to review your last semesters schedule.
- Make sure your requirements are up to date and all transfer coursework is posted.
Program Planning Information:
- Advising for the Winter and Spring will take place in October. Please check the Advising Calendar for dates.
- Sign up for Advising on your Faculty Advisors Door or through there website. If they have a website you will be emailed the link.
- After you are advised you will be able to register for your courses through GullNet according to your earned credit hours.
Students Responsibilities for Program Planning:
- Make an appointment with his/her Faculty Advisor by signing up outside their Faculty Advisors door prior to advisement period;
- Prepare for the advising appointment by reviewing your academic requirements report and major/minor requirements for your catalog year;
- Be familiar with courses, course descriptions, prerequisites and program policies;
- Bring a proposed schedule to the advising appointment along with your academic requirements report;
- Be prepared to discuss career and educational goals;
- Follow through with the academic plan and any referrals to utilize support services discussed at the appointment.