- Be matriculated in the University
- Successfully complete at least 120 credit hours
of coursework with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or
higher. Students must take 30 of the last 37 credit
hours at Salisbury University.
- Complete at least 30 credit hours at the
University by direct classroom instruction and/or
laboratory experience and not through credit by
- Complete at least 30 credit hours at the 300/400
level with grades of C or better.
- Transfer students must complete at least 15 of
their upper-level credits at Salisbury University.
- Satisfy the General Education Requirements
- Satisfy the requirements of at least one major
program of study including the majors required GPA.
- Earn grades of C or better in English 101 and
102 or 103.
- BUAD 300 must be completed with a P.
- Complete BUAD 400 with a P.
- Submit an Application for Graduation
on GullNet by the appropriate date.
- Make arrangements for the repayment of any
- Return all materials borrowed from the library
or academic departments.
Appeals for exceptions to this policy must be made in
writing to the Advising Services