Vision and Mission Statement
Students, external stakeholders, and peers will recognize the Franklin P. Perdue
School of Business at Salisbury University as the premiere business school in
our region. Our programs will attain the highest standards of business
education by helping students understand the intricate issues that must be
addressed by both theory and practice.
The mission of the Franklin P. Perdue School of Business at Salisbury University
on the Eastern Shore of Maryland is to provide students with the knowledge and
skills for personal and professional success. We meet this challenge by
creating a personal, flexible educational environment.
We facilitate the long-term success of our students in their chosen careers –
our primary c concern. We strive to develop students' ability to make informed, mature judgments.
- We commit to high standards of ethical and professional conduct.
- We maintain and support faculty commitment to teacher-scholar excellence.
- We insist that diversity, open-mindedness, and mutual respect are critical to
the success of our programs.
- We encourage lifelong learning and development for our students, faculty, and
- We support and encourage our students, faculty and staff to engage in civic
endeavors, community outreach, and to develop global competencies.
- We aspire toward continuous improvement—the cornerstone of our mission.