Bachelor of Arts Requirements
- All courses applied to the major must be
completed with a grade of “C” or above.
- All graduates must have a minimum of 30 credits
of 300/400-level courses, each with “C” or above,
for graduation from SU and at least 15 of those
credits must be taken at SU.
- Students planning graduate work in economics are
advised to take the following sequence of math
courses: Math 201-202, 306, 310, 413-414.
- Students may only repeat each business course
one time (lower division, upper division, and
Graduation Application Process
When to apply for a graduation audit:
Students must apply for graduation online using GullNet.
Once logging onto GullNet, students would click Student
Services Center, and then Application for Graduation.
The academic records of degree candidates who apply for
graduation on time are audited for graduation
requirements, and the candidates are notified of any
deficiencies, giving them an opportunity to satisfy any
remaining, unfulfilled requirements during their last
semester of enrollment. If you do not apply for
graduation on time you will not have an official
graduation audit completed.
Additionally, during pre-registration the semester
before you are graduating you will need to complete an
unofficial graduation audit with your Faculty Advisor.
You will need to inform your Faculty Advisor that you
need to have an unofficial graduation audit completed
with them. To have the audit completed with your
Faculty Advisor you will need to bring your degree
progress report with you to your advising meeting.
- Be matriculated in the University
- Successfully complete at least 120 credit hours
of coursework with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or
higher. Students must take 30 of the last 37 credit
hours at Salisbury University.
- Complete at least 30 credit hours at the
University by direct classroom instruction and/or
laboratory experience and not through credit by
- Complete at least 30 credit hours at the 300/400
level with grades of C or better.
- Transfer students must complete at least 15 of
their upper-level credits at Salisbury University.
- Satisfy the General Education Requirements
- Satisfy the requirements of at least one major
program of study including the majors required GPA.
- Earn grades of C or better in English 103
and all major courses.
- Submit an Application for Graduation
on GullNet by the appropriate date.
- Make arrangements for the repayment of any
- Return all materials borrowed from the library
or academic departments.
Appeals for exceptions to this policy must be made in
writing to the Advising Services