Perdue Student Services - Advising
Perdue Hall

Incoming Students

Advanced Placement (AP) Scores

From the Registrar: "Students who have completed Advanced Placement (AP) course work as part of their high school experience and have taken the corresponding AP examination may be entitled to advanced standing credit at Salisbury University (SU)."

Please visit the Registrar's AP site for more information: