Perdue Student Services - Advising
Perdue Hall

Current Students

How to change your major or minor to business

The Perdue School of Business offers the following majors:

  • Accounting
  • Business Administration (Economics track and International track)
  • Business Administration- Individualized Plan
  • Economics
  • Finance (General, Corporate, Financial Planning, Investments track)
  • Information Systems
  • Management (General, Human Resources)
  • Marketing

To change your major to a Perdue major please fill out the above form. We will process your request within one week of receiving this form. Once we process the form we will email you with your new advisor's name and information and send the appropriate paperwork to the Registrar's Office so your Academic Requirements Report may be changed. Please contact your new advisor for any questions about your new major.

The Perdue School of Business offers the following minors:

  • Accounting
  • Business Administration
  • Business Administration 4+1
  • Economics
  • Finance
  • Information Systems
  • Marketing Management
    *Professional Students may not minor in BUAD & MKTG MGMT