ABLE for Students
- Now: Fri Jul 31 11:27:31 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- Jul 31, 2015 11:27:31 AM
- 7-31-2015 11:27 AM
- July 31, 2015 11:27:31 AM EDT
Before starting an ABLE internship for credit you must have:
- Successfully completed BUAD 300.
- Attended an ABLE Introduction Workshop (done in BUAD 300).
- Admitted to the upper division professional program in the Perdue School of Business
- Currently are or going to be at least a second semester junior during your internship.
- Completed all pre-requisite work related for the 490/491 course related to their major. To find out if you have met the pre-requisite requirements, CLICK HERE.
To take the Advanced ABLE internship - 491 course for credit you must have:
- Completed appropriate 490 course or satisfied ABLE requirement
- Placement approval and permission of department chair
- Completion of ABLE administration requirements
The minimum internship requirements are: (1) 10 hours per week/10 consecutive weeks; (2) a structured work/educational experience; (3) work in a professional setting with supervision and (4) approximately 80-90% of the job duties must be applicable to your major.
Note: Double-majors must satisfy the ABLE requirement for BOTH majors!
Spring 2015: January 16, 2015
Summer 2015: May 1, 2015
Fall 2015: August 24, 2015
- Top -