ABLE for Students
Secure an Internship
- Develop your resume and cover letter and have them critiqued by Career Services.
- Create a profile in Career Connections and upload your resume to learn about on campus interviews and receive emails about new internship opportunities.
- Students usually go through an interview and selection process similar to interviewing for a permanent job.
- Participate in the Job Fairs to talk with employers who are seeking interns.
- Send thank you letters to employers who interviewed you.
- Interest inventories
- Resume writing
- Cover and job related letters
- Interviewing skills
- Internship and job searches
- Internship databases
- On-campus interviewing
- Career planning class
- Internship index - info by school by major
- Career advising
- Job fairs
- Mentor Network
- Business in the Atrium
Charlie Endicott, Associate Director
- Top -