Additional Collaborative Resources
- Mentor Training Narrative -
document provides a narrative to assist in the delivery of
the training. A time table, list of materials, step by step
procedures and answers to FAQ's is provided.
- SU Mentor Training -
This powerpoint defines co-teaching, establishes why we
co-teach and outlines the four basic models of co-teaching.
- Co-Teaching Lingo -
This document provides a list of 25 different co-teaching
strategies and their definitions.
- SU Mentor Brochure -
Tri-fold color brochure designed for mentors to use as a
quick reference guide for hosting an intern and co-teaching.
- Co-Teaching Tools -
A booklet containing several documents used by mentors and
interns to enhance the co-teaching experience including a
co-teaching lesson plan template.
- Co-Teaching Scenarios -
This Sign off sheet is for participants who attend the
- Training Sign-in Sheet -
(doc) Participants need
to print their legal name in the appropriate box at the
beginning of the training and then sign their name at the
end of the training representing their willingness to
- Are We Really Co-Teachers? -
- Co-Teaching Lesson Plans -
- Issues for Discussion & Planning -
- Phenomenological Study -
- RSSE Mentor-Intern Reflection -
- SU Co-Teaching Strategies -
- Typical Workshop Agenda -
- The Phenomenon of True Collaboration -
- More Than a Road Map-
- Co-Teaching Revisisted -
- RAIS -
- X-Millenials Tech -
- Collaborative Voices -
- Collaboration Two Point O -
- Tech to Enchance Co-Teaching -