SU Announces Schedule Changes Due to Snow
SALISBURY, MD---Due to the inclement weather forecast for this weekend, the following events at Salisbury University have been postponed or canceled:
Friday, February 5
• Student Counseling Services’ Campus Against Violence peer educator training, scheduled Friday-Sunday, February 5-7, has been canceled.
• The EDUC 560, section 611 class scheduled from 5-9 p.m. Friday, February 5, and 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, February 6, in Teacher Education and Technology Center Room 214, has been canceled.
Saturday, February 6
• The SU Admissions Open House originally scheduled Saturday, February 6, has been canceled.
• SU’s Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art will be closed.
• The Boy Scouts of America’s Merit Badge College, scheduled in Henson Science and Devilbiss halls on Saturday, February 6, has been canceled.
• The ENGL 509, section 192 class scheduled from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. in Henson Science Hall Room 123 on Saturday, February 6, has been canceled.
• The Youth Leadership Academy event scheduled at 9 a.m. Saturday, February 6, in Teacher Education and Technology Center Room 129 has been canceled.
• The Men of Color to Arms! discussion and book signing scheduled 2 p.m. Saturday, February 6, at the Edward H. Nabb Research Center for Delmarva History and Culture has been postponed until Saturday, April 10. Dr. Clara Small of SU’s History Department and the Rev. David Briddell, authors of the book, speak and sign from 2-4 p.m.
• “An Evening With Diane Rehm,” sponsored by Public Radio Delmarva, has been rescheduled for 6:30 p.m. Saturday, May 8 in Holloway Hall Auditorium. A meet-and-greet session precedes her talk at 5:30 p.m. in the Social Room and Great Hall of Holloway Hall for those who purchased tickets for that session. All tickets purchased for February 6 will be honored at the May event.
• The Lincoln Day Dinner originally scheduled 6:30 p.m. Saturday, February 6, at Salisbury University has been postponed. A new date will be announced once the dinner is rescheduled. For more information call 410-543-2116.
Sunday, February 7
• The “Celebration of Great Composers” piano recitals originally scheduled Sunday, February 7, in the Great Hall of Holloway Hall have been postponed. A new date will be announced once the event is rescheduled.
For more information on schedule changes throughout the weekend visit the SU Web site at www.salisbury.edu.