Environmental Studies Students Discuss Summer Experiences Wednesday, September 10
SALISBURY, MD---From working on an organic farm in Iceland to serving at Patuxent National Wildlife Refuge, students in Salisbury University’s Environmental Studies Department spent their summers interning in the outdoors.
- Shaqueal Rouse – Newark (Delaware) Public Works and Water Resources
- Todd Mignosa – Patuxent National Wildlife Refuge
- Darcey Blye – Mother Earth Organic Farm, Iceland
- Erin Jones and Marshall Keeney – Summer bird research in Salisbury
- Melissa Carson and Jared Novia - Summer warbler research
Sponsored by the Environmental Studies Department, admission is free and the public is invited. For more information call 410-543-6030 or visit the SU website at www.salisbury.edu.