SALISBURY, MD---From leading eco tours at Assateague Island National Seashore to working with wildlife at Patuxent River State Park, students in Salisbury University’s Environmental Studies Department spent their summers interning in the outdoors.
They discuss their experiences 7 p.m. Wednesday, October 2, in Henson Science Hall Room 211. Presentations include:
- Erin Harvey – “Leading Eco Tours at Assateague”
- Amanda Stone – “Monitoring Water Quality in Boston”
- Keyyana Blount – “Researching Climate Change Effects on Wetlands in Rhode Island”
- Zane Milbourne – “Working with Wildlife in Patuxent River Park”
- Chad Hoekzema – “Helping The Nature Conservancy with Atlantic White Cedar Restoration”