Donate & Support
Enable: $enabledate, Expire: $expiredate
The Nabb Research Center depends upon charitable gifts from the public to help support and enhance its activites, such as:
- introducing students, potential students and other interested persons to the vast historical and cultural heritage of Delmarva
- offering students a strong foundation in a variety of specialized studies in history, folklore and related fields
- serving as a foundation for life-long learning and research
- providing opportunities for interaction with the local and national community of researchers, educators, business leaders, family historians and others interested in Delmarva history and culture
- serving as a recognized institution in the Delmarva region and around the country for the preservation and understanding of the area’s local history and cultural heritage.
- becoming a primary resource for students, historical organizations and scholars for their Delmarva research needs.
The Nabb Research Center is under the umbrella of the Salisbury University Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
Online Gifts: Online donations can be made through the Salisbury University Foundation’s Secure Donation Website.
Mail: Make checks payable to Salisbury University Foundation, Inc. Mail donation to:
Nabb Research Center
1101 Camden Ave.
Salisbury, MD 21801
Do you have items of historical interest that you would like to donate? See Donate link