University Park / University Village Shuttle Bus Schedule
The Department of Physical Plant would like
to remind all students about the two free shuttle services that
are offered. Salisbury
University provides a weekday shuttle service with stops at
University Park, University Village, Avery Parking Lot, and the
campus bus stop near Chesapeake Hall. The shuttle service
operates during the Fall and Spring semesters. The weekday shuttle
operates in a continual loop, with no set pick-up times. From 7:00 a.m. – 2:45
p.m., there will be two buses running in the loop. All other times there
will only be one shuttle.
The hours of operation and average wait times are as
|Day||Time Frame||Estimated Wait Time|
|Monday - Thursday||7:00 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.||10 – 12 minutes|
|Monday - Thursday||2:45 p.m. – 2:30 a.m.||18 – 20 minutes|
|Friday||7:00 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.||10 – 12 minutes|
|Friday||2:45 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.||18 – 20 minutes|
- There are two shuttles that run Monday - Friday during the fall and spring semesters.
- The shuttles run from 7:30 a.m. until 10:30 p.m.
- The shuttles depart from Chesapeake/Caruthers Halls and make a continuous loop every 15 minutes.
- Both shuttles will make stops at University Park, University Village, Dresser Parking Lot (large lot) and Chesapeake/Caruthers Halls.
- The small Dresser Parking lot on Wayne Street will not be serviced by the shuttles.
- To ride the shuttle assemble at posted shuttle stops - do not stand or walk in the roadway attempting to flag down the shuttle unless an emergency condition exists.
- Disruptive or dangerous behavior is prohibited and alleged violators will be removed from the shuttle and may be referred to the University judicial system.
- All shuttles are wheelchair accessible and ADA - approved.
- Although shuttles are on a 15-minute loop, delays may occur - allow time for such schedule variances.
- Please contact Colleen Kirby at 410-543-6211 if you have any questions or comments.
UMES / SU Shuttle Bus Schedule
- Shuttle service between SU & UMES will provided by Shore Transit. Students must swipe their i.d. cards each time they ride the shuttle bus between the two universities
- Departures from SU will be every hour beginning at 7:34 a.m. and will end at 10:34 p.m. to return to UMES. (NOTE: There will be no departure from SU going to UMES at the 9:34 a.m. or 6:34 p.m. time slot) Departures from UMES will be every hour beginning at 8:05 a.m. and will end at 11:05 p.m. to return to SU. (Note: There will be no departure from UMES going to SU at the 10:05 a.m. or 7:05 p.m. time slot)
- Bus stop location from SU to UMES will be at the Shore Transit bus stop located on Rt. 13 in front of Maggs Gym. Drop-offs at SU will be at the Shore Transit bus stop located on Rt. 13 in front of Pat's Pizzeria across the street from Maggs Gym. Students should then utilize the underpass to get to campus. Departure and drop-off locations at UMES will be at the Student Center. Students can expect approximately a 15 minute bus ride between the two universities.
- Please contact Colleen Kirby at (410)543-6211 if you have any questions. Shore Transit can be contacted at (443)260-2300 or by email at www.shoretransit.org.