- Now: Thu Sep 10 14:08:09 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- Sep 10, 2015 2:08:09 PM
- 9-10-2015 02:08 PM
- September 10, 2015 2:08:09 PM EDT
Check the NEXTBus Website for arrival times.
Enable: $enabledate, Expire: $expiredate
University Park / University Village Shuttle Bus Schedule
The Department of Physical Plant would like to remind all students about the two free shuttle services that are offered. Salisbury University has partnered with Shore Transit to provide a weekday shuttle service with stops at University Park, University Village, Avery Parking Lot, and the campus bus stop near Perdue Hall. The shuttle service operates during the Fall and Spring semesters. The weekday shuttle operates in a continual loop, with no set pick-up times. From 7:00 a.m. – 2:45 p.m., there will be two buses running in the loop. All other times there will only be one shuttle. A van will be used for weekday shuttle service beginning at 8:30 p.m. to 2:15 a.m. Monday through Thursday. Friday night's van shuttle service will end at 10:15 p.m. The hours of operation and average wait times are as follows:
|| Time Frame
|| Estimated Wait Time
| Monday - Friday
|| 7:00 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.
|| 15 – 20 minutes
| Monday - Thursday
|| 2:45 p.m. – 2:15 a.m.
|| 20 – 25 minutes
|| 2:45 p.m. – 10:15 p.m.
|| 20 – 25 minutes
- There are two shuttles that run Monday - Friday during the fall and spring semesters.
- Shuttles are for University Park and University Village residents only. Other off campus housing complexes are responsible for their own transportation of their residents.
- The shuttles depart from Perdue Hall and make a continuous loop every 15 minutes.
- Students, upon request by the bus driver, must present their i.d. cards. Anyone not having an ID will not be permitted to ride the bus, unless they are a Shore Transit passenger.
- Both shuttles will make stops at University Park, University Village, Dresser Parking Lot (large lot) and Perdue Hall.
- The small Dresser Parking lot on Wayne Street will not be serviced by the shuttles.
- To ride the shuttle assemble at posted shuttle stops - do not stand or walk in the roadway attempting to flag down the shuttle unless an emergency condition exists.
- Disruptive or dangerous behavior is prohibited and alleged violators will be removed from the shuttle and may be referred to the University judicial system.
- All shuttles are wheelchair accessible and ADA - approved.
- Although shuttles are on a 15-minute loop, delays may occur - allow time for such schedule variances.
- Any violation of bus rules may result in immediate loss of bus privleges and will be referred to Student Affairs.
- Please contact Colleen Kirby at 410-543-6211 if you have any questions or comments.
UMES / SU Shuttle Bus Schedule
- Shuttle service between SU & UMES will provided by Shore Transit. Students must show their i.d. cards each time they ride the shuttle bus between the two universities.
- Please go to www.shoretransit.org and go to Route 252 for a complete list of time of pick-ups and returns for transportation between SU and UMES.
- Bus stop location from SU to UMES will be at the Shore Transit bus stop located on Rt. 13 in front of Maggs Gym. Drop-offs at SU will be at the Shore Transit bus stop located on Rt. 13 in front of Pat's Pizzeria across the street from Maggs Gym. Students should then utilize the underpass to get to campus. Departure and drop-off locations at UMES will be at the Student Center. Students can expect an approximate 18 - 20 minute bus ride between the two universities.
- Please contact Colleen Kirby at (410)543-6211 if you have any questions. Shore Transit can be contacted at (443)260-2300 or by email at www.shoretransit.org.