University Park / University Village Shuttle Bus Schedule
The Department of Physical Plant would like
to remind all students about the two free shuttle services that
are offered. Salisbury
University provides a weekday shuttle service with stops at
University Park, University Village, Avery Parking Lot, and the
campus bus stop near Perdue Hall. The shuttle service
operates during the Fall and Spring semesters. The weekday shuttle
operates in a continual loop, with no set pick-up times. From 7:00 a.m. – 2:45
p.m., there will be two buses running in the loop. All other times there
will only be one shuttle.
A van will be used for weekday shuttle service beginning at 8:30
p.m. to 2:30 a.m. Monday through Thursday. Friday night's van
shuttle service will end at 10:30 p.m.
The hours of operation and average wait times are as
Estimated Wait Time
a.m. – 2:45 p.m.
– 12 minutes
p.m. – 2:30 a.m.
– 20 minutes
p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
– 20 minutes
- There are two shuttles that run Monday - Friday
during the fall and spring semesters.
- The shuttles depart from
Perdue Hall and make a continuous loop every 15
- Both shuttles will make stops at University Park,
University Village, Dresser Parking Lot (large lot) and
- The small Dresser Parking lot on Wayne Street will not
be serviced by the shuttles.
- To ride the shuttle assemble at posted shuttle stops -
do not stand or walk in the roadway attempting to flag down
the shuttle unless an emergency condition exists.
- Disruptive or dangerous behavior is prohibited and
alleged violators will be removed from the shuttle and may
be referred to the University judicial system.
- All shuttles are wheelchair accessible and ADA -
- Although shuttles are on a 15-minute loop, delays may
occur - allow time for such schedule variances.
- Please contact Colleen Kirby at 410-543-6211 if you have
any questions or comments.
UMES / SU Shuttle Bus Schedule
- Shuttle service between SU & UMES will provided by
Shore Transit. Students must show their i.d. cards each time
they ride the shuttle bus between the two universities.
- Please go to
www.shoretransit.org and go to Route 251 for a complete
list of time of pick-ups and returns for transportation
between SU and UMES.
- Bus stop location from SU to UMES will be at the Shore
Transit bus stop located on Rt. 13 in front of Maggs Gym.
Drop-offs at SU will be at the Shore Transit bus stop
located on Rt. 13 in front of Pat's Pizzeria across the
street from Maggs Gym. Students should then utilize the
underpass to get to campus. Departure and drop-off locations
at UMES will be at the Student Center. Students can expect
an approximate 18 - 20 minute bus ride between the two
- Please contact Colleen Kirby at (410)543-6211 if you
have any questions. Shore Transit can be contacted at
(443)260-2300 or by email at www.shoretransit.org.