Collection/Donation Box Policy
We welcome campus organizations to place collection or donation boxes in the Guerrieri Academic Commons (GAC) with the following stipulations:
- Organizations must request permission at least one week in advance and complete a request form with the following information:
- Contact person (name, email, telephone) who will be responsible for picking up the box(es)
- Organization name and purpose of collection
- Number of boxes
- Size of the boxes
- Start and end date
- Boxes may be in place for up to 1 month, across from the Library Service Desk.
- Signage is permitted only on the box(es).
- All aspects of the request must comply with the Student Code of Conduct.
- There is a limit to the space available, so submitting a request is not a guarantee that you will be allowed to place boxes in the GAC.
Submit requests to Amy Jones, Head of Circulation for the SU Libraries, at firstname.lastname@example.org.