Inventory Control is vested with the responsibility for the control, care,
maintenance, and security of all University property.
- Provide consistent guidelines for the management and protection of
- Provide consistent guidelines for reporting missing and stolen
University property and equipment.
- Establish uniform procedures for reporting inventory values.
- Dispose of excess and surplus personal property in a manner serving
the best interests of the University and the State of Maryland.
- Maintain inventory records for capital and non-capital
equipment; coordinate physical inventories; perform 3 year equipment