- To provide recognition for Salisbury University Athletic Training at the University, Community, Regional and National Levels.
- To provide members with equal opportunities in gaining higher education, experience and knowledge in an allied health profession.
- To provide service to the University and local community.
- To recruit students to continue the growth and prosperity of the Athletic Training Education Program at Salisbury University.
- To provide a forum for members to discuss and debate topics related to the profession of athletic training.
- To provide members the opportunity to explore a variety of allied health professions including athletic training.