Campus Housing & Residence Life
Pocomoke Hall is a new student, suite style, co-ed, residence hall. It houses 77 students on three floors with a building director and 4 resident assistants. Pocomoke Hall was renovated in 2010.
- Room sizes vary.
- All rooms are carpeted.
- Windows- 1st floor 67" x 44", 2nd floor 58" x 44", 3rd floor 54" x 44"
- Furniture is loft system.
- Each room opens into a common hallway.
- Two students share a room and they are connected to another room by a bathroom with a shower, toilet and two sinks.
- TV Lounges are located on the first floor and on the lower level.
- Ethernet and wireless connection per student.
- Cable TV connection per room.
- Air Conditioning.
- Housekeeping to maintain common areas and bathrooms.
- Unlimited laundry to residents.
- Resident Gull Card access to doors 24 hours a day.
- Vending machines.
- ADA accessible.
- Top -