(offline Fall 2012)
Choptank Hall is a new student, high-rise, cluster,
co-ed, residence hall. It houses 234 students on six
floors with a building director and 5 resident assistants.
Each cluster is single sex. Choptank Hall was
renovated in 2012.
- Room sizes vary some, but double rooms are approximately 9' x
12'6" and triple rooms are approximately 12' x 25'.
- Windows are approximately 82" x 56"; 2nd -6th floor-55" x 56".
- Furniture is
- Cluster doors open off the main hallway with each room door opening
off of the smaller cluster hallway.
- All rooms are carpeted.
- Cluster bathrooms with sinks, private showers and stalls.
- Study lounges and TV Lounges on the first floor and in the basement.
- Ethernet and wireless connection per student
- Cable TV connection per room.
- Air Conditioning.
- Microwave and stove on the first floor.
- Housekeeping to maintain common areas and bathrooms.
- Unlimited laundry to residents.
- Resident Gull Card access to doors 24 hours a day.
- Vending machines
- ADA accessible