Chesapeake Hall primarily houses sophomore students.
It is apartment
style, co-ed, residence hall. It houses 178 students
on three floors with a building director and 4 resident
assistants. Each apartment is single sex.
Students are responsible for providing cleaning and paper
products in their own bathrooms.
*Some new students are placed in Chesapeake Hall.
- Room sizes vary some, but rooms double rooms are approximately 10' x
- Living Room is approximately 17' x 16'
- Windows 63" x 48"
- Furniture is
- Common Interest Apartment themed housing option
- Each room opens into a common hallway and leads to a common living
area for that apartment of 8 students.
- Two bathrooms are provided in every apartment.
- Ethernet and wireless connection per student.
- Cable TV connection per room and one in the common area.
- Air conditioning.
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, sink and storage cabinets.
- In Apartment laundry facilities along with a central laundry
facility on the main floor (students must provide own laundry
- Resident Gull Card access to doors 24 hours a day.
- Vending machines
- ADA accessible