The History Department sponsors an active history
social club which undertakes educational trips to historic sites
and takes part in numerous collegial activities on campus.
This Fall Semester (2014), we meet on Tuesdays at 6:30 pm in Fulton Hall 132.
The Salisbury University History Club brings students of all fields together to foster awareness and appreciation of national and global history.
What We Do
- Have weekly meetings
- Have involvement with other cultural organizations
- Volunteer at the Nabb Research Center
- Go on trips to historical sites/museums
- Participate in history related activities
- Cooperate with other campus organizations
- Remain affiliated with and be sponsored by the History Department
- Offer chances to network and socialize with other students
Facebook: Salisbury University History Club
President: Alexie Fox - firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Tom Goyens
Advisor’s Phone Number: 410-548-7717
Advisor’s E-mail: email@example.com
Advisor’s Office Number: Holloway Hall 333