IT Computer Labs
Information Technology maintains 21 computer labs on campus. Of those, nine Windows and one Macintosh labs are scheduled or staffed by the IT Help Desk. All software required to complete Salisbury University coursework is available in at least one lab, and usually in multiple labs: see our Lab Software Configuration (PDF) document for the full list of software available. In addition the labs give students access to university printers and to central data storage (P: drives, K: drives).
- Lab Hours - See current and upcoming hours for the IT labs and Help Desk.
- Lab Software Configuration (PDF) - See a listing of standard software in all IT labs, as well as locations and availability of specialized software packages.
Lab Reservations and Availability
Three of the labs are available for general academic use only; the other seven can be reserved for specific courses or other events. Faculty and staff wishing to reserve a lab should visit the Lab Reservation Information page.
General Use Only
Scheduled for Courses, Events, and General Use
IT TETC Breakout Rooms
The Teacher Education and Technology Center also has four individual rooms available for group study. For information on these rooms, their availability and reservations, see the Breakout Rooms For Groups page.
Also around campus are other labs that are not run by Information Technology. Some are maintained by Information Technology and scheduled/administered by an associated department, others are completely maintained and run by another department. While we do not maintain an all-encompassing list, we have tried to compile a listing of other labs around campus.
Please keep in mind that as we don't run those labs, the information about those labs may not be 100% accurate. You should always contact the corresponding department for each lab for the most updated information concerning their hours, schedule, or sometimes even location and existence.
Information Technology employs student staff for both our labs and our TE 113 Help Desk. Information on student employment can be found at the Employment Opportunities page.
Lost and Found
Occasionally, lost items may be turned into the TE 113 Help Desk. Every Friday, we deliver these items to the University Police.
Help and Assistance
- Looking for a computer lab near you? Computer Lab Locations (PDF)
- Find out when we're open: Lab Hours
- Make sure you know the Lab Rules (PDF)
- Looking for software in our labs? Check the Lab Software Configuration PDF to see what labs carry which software.
- Need to reserve a lab? Our How to Reserve A Lab guide (PDF) shows you how it's done.
- Find out how our computers labs are made safe and secure: Computer Lab Security (PDF)
- Many of our labs are set to print double-sided. Find out How to Print Single Sided (PDF).
- Printing out PowerPoint slides? Print multiple slides on one page to save paper and your print quota: Printing Multiple PowerPoint Slides on a Single Page using PowerPoint 2010 (PDF)
- All of your printouts are released at a GoPrint Release Station. Find out How to Release Your Print Job using GoPrint (PDF).
* * *