IT Help Desk and IT Labs Hours
Spring and Fall Semesters
During the Fall and Spring Semesters while classes are in Session, all IT Labs and the IT Help Desk are open. Click here to see a full list of IT computer labs.
- Fall Semester 2014 runs from August 25th through December 12th.
- Spring Semester 2015 runs from January 26th through May 20th.
In order to accommodate students studying and computing needs as finals approach, Information Technology has extended hours for the IT Computing Labs in TETC, Fulton Hall, and Perdue Hall the week before finals. For the Fall, 2014 Semester, this week begins on Sunday November 20th at noon and concludes on Friday, December 5th at 5:00PM.
Due to building hours of availability, Devilbiss 205 is not open on weekends.
Summer and Winter Sessions
During the Summer I, Summer II and Winter sessions, the TETC and Fulton IT labs are open. All other IT computer labs are closed.
- Summer I 2014 runs from June 2nd through June 27th.
- Summer II 2014 runs from July 7th through August 1st.
- Winter 2015 runs from January 5th through January 23rd.
Non-Semester Hours for IT Labs and IT Help Desk
For times when the University is open, but no scheduled classes are in session, the IT Help Desk and TETC IT computer labs will be open. All other IT Computer Labs will be closed.
- For Christmas Break the IT Help Desk and TETC labs will be open Monday December 15th through Friday December 19th. All other IT computer labs are closed.
In the event that the campus closes due to Inclement Weather or other reasons, Information Technology will attempt to keep at least the TETC Labs and the IT Help Desk open. Hours may be shortened and labs may not be open in the event of extreme circumstances. An email will be sent to the campus with our hours and closures during these times.