New Student Preview Portfolio - PDF (requires Acrobat Reader X)
Campus Email Web Access
Use the links below to access your mail from anywhere using a web browser.
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff will use Outlook Web Access to check their Outlook (Exchange) email online. Internet Explorer is recommended for access to the full range of features. Not all features will be available when viewing in other browsers, including access to archives and rules.
Students and Alumni
(log in with your full email address as your username, e.g. email@example.com)
Checking your student email on your mobile phone? Make sure to update the server settings to outlook.office365.com. If you're having trouble, see instructions for your phone or mobile device in Office Web App Help.
If you need to change your password, use the Password Assistance Quick Link to the right on this page.
**NOTE** Please do not use the "Can't access your account?" link on the Office 365 login page for password or account assistance, as it does not require you to input phone contact information so that the IT Help Desk can assist you. If you are having problems logging into your Office 365 account, please contact the IT Help Desk at 410-677-5454.
All guides are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format unless otherwise noted.
- About Phishing - Learn about how to recognize and protect against phishing emails.
- Campus-wide Emailing Guidelines - Learn how to properly send an email to the entire campus.
- About Class Lists - Class Lists are automatically created each semester. Use this guide to find out how to use them to communicate with your class.
- About Campus-Bulletin-Digest - The campus-bulletin-digest is our daily mail digest used for advertising goods and announcements from SU students, faculty and staff to SU students, faculty and staff.
- Email Security - Learn how to make your email more secure.
- Student Email: Windows 8 Setup - Set up your student email on a Windows 8 machine or device.
- Student Email: iPad Setup - Set up your iPad to check and send your student email.
- Student Email: iPhone Setup - Set up your iPhone to check and send your student email.
- Student Email: Android, Kindle, Nook and Blackberry Setup - Set up your Android, Kindle, Nook or Blackberry to check and send your student email.
- Student Email: Setting a Forwarding Rule on your Student Email Account - Set your student e-mail to forward incoming mail to another email address using rules.
- Archiving: Using Enterprise Vault with Outlook 2010 and Outlook Web Access - How to use your archives in Outlook 2010.
- Outlook 2010: Guide to Shared Accounts, Mailboxes and Calendars - How to share accounts and calendars in Outlook 2010.
- Outlook 2010: Creating Student Email Distribution Lists Using GullNet - Creating distribution lists using student email addresses from GullNet.
- Outlook 2011: Using Outlook 2001 for Mac - A general guide for using the Outlook 2011 client on your Mac.
- Faculty and Staff Email: iPad Setup Set up your iPad to check and send your faculty or staff email.
- Faculty and Staff Email: iPhone Setup - Set up your iPhone to check and send your faculty or staff email.
- Faculty and Staff Email: Windows 8 Setup - Set up your Windows 8 computer or device to check and send your faculty or staff email.
- Faculty and Staff Email: Android, Kindle, Nook and Blackberry Setup - Set up your Android, Kindle, Nook or Blackberry to check and send your faculty or staff email
Help and Assistance
- For password assistance: http://mypassword.salisbury.edu
- Full list of Guides and How To's: http://www.salisbury.edu/helpdesk/doc/index.html
- Email on Mobile Devices: http://www.salisbury.edu/helpdesk/mobiledevices.html#Email
- Email Guides: http://www.salisbury.edu/helpdesk/doc/index.html#Email
- Submit a ticket: http://support.salisbury.edu/user/