All new students are required to submit
immunization information. Please forward a copy of your
immunization record to Student Health Services via email or
« Student Health Records »
(This link in Gullnet will be unavailable between August 18
and August 25.)
(Required for students under age 18)
are not required for admission to the University.
Student Health Services requires new students to submit documentation of the following:
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
Two doses of the MMR, usually given in early childhood, should be evident on the immunization record.
- Meningitis (Meningococcal Vaccine)
Maryland law requires that all students, graduate and undergraduate, enrolled at the University and who reside in on campus housing have the Meningococcal vaccine or a signed waiver on file in SHS.
- PPD test for Tuberculosis
This test must be dated within 1 year prior to arrival at Salisbury University. Currently, a screening questionnaire by the physician’s office does not fulfill this requirement.
- Hepatitis B vaccination is strongly recommended.
- HPV vaccine - Gardisil (for both women and men) is strongly recommended.
- Adult tetanus - Td (tetanus/diphtheria) or TDAP (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)
* * *