Skip to Main Content
Salisbury University BW
A Maryland University of National Distinction
navigation icon opens header SALISBURY UNIVERSITY

navigation icon opens menu


Records and Registration


If you have a hold on your record, please contact the appropriate office/individual listed below:

*ACA Academic Affairs Academic Affairs Office 410-543-6330
*ADM Admissions Hold Admissions Office 410-543-6161
*CAS Cashier's Hold Cashiers Office 410-543-6060
  FIN Financial Aid Hold Financial Aid Office 410-543-6165
  FSV Financial Services Hold Accounts Receivable Office 410-543-6079
*HS1 Health Services Hold Health Services 410-543-6262
  HS2 Health Services Hold Health Services 410-543-6262
*PAR Parking Fine Hold Parking Services 410-543-6338
  REC Records Hold Registrar's Office 410-543-6150
*REG Registrar Hold Registrar's Office 410-543-6150
*STU Student Affairs Hold Student Affairs 410-543-6080
  VA Veteran Benefits Flag Registrar's Office 410-543-6150

* These holds prohibit you from all registration activities.

- Top -

Need help or have questions about this page? Please visit our Ask a Question or Report a Problem page.
Salisbury University 1101 Camden Avenue Salisbury, MD 21801 410-543-6000