University Writing Center
Hours of Operation
|Mon - Thur:
| 9 am - 9 pm
9 am - 2 pm
5 pm - 7 pm
The University Writing center offers a
place where writers can meet to talk about their work with trained consultants.
Their services are free of charge to any member of the Salisbury University
community. Appointments can be made by phone or in person and are encouraged.
Walk-ins are welcome in the center.
Writing center highlights:
- All sessions are confidential
- Will help you with any kind of assignments
- Will help you improve your writing at any stage of writing (rough draft
or final work)
- Can work with you individually or groups
- Writing Center consultants all have strong writing skills and
backgrounds in multiple disciplines of academia - not just English
- Can help out with a very long paper by scheduling longer private
Writing Center Location / Contact
The writing center is located in
Room 206 at the Guerrieri University Center
map of the University
Writing Center .
Phone: 410-543-6332 (or Salisbury University extension
For questions : please email
For more information : please see