Welcome to Event Technical Services
- Now: Wed Apr 08 15:00:23 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- Apr 8, 2015 3:00:23 PM
- 4-08-2015 03:00 PM
- April 8, 2015 3:00:23 PM EDT
Who We Are and What We Do
The Event Technical Services Office at Salisbury University is responsible for providing any audio-visual, live sound and lighting needs for events located on campus that are outside of the classroom or at designated off-campus areas. Event Technical Services supports events for Registered Student Organizations, official University offices and departments, and requests by off-campus groups through Conference Services.
Our services are provided in the following venues: Guerrieri University Center, Holloway Hall, the Commons, Maggs Physical Activities Center, outdoors and various off-campus venues. Whether you are looking for technical services for an important conference, small meeting, live performance, presentation or just a special occasion, Event Technical Services ensures that all your needs will be met in a timely fashion and with great customer service. To acquire our services, please follow the easy step-by-step process below:
- Please secure space through the Facilities Reservations Office at 410-548-3344 or www.salisbury.edu/reserve.
- A completed online work order form outlining all of your technical needs must be submitted no later than two weeks before the scheduled program or event. See the Online Event Work Order Form.
- If you are contracting a performing group, a technical rider must be provided to and approved by the Event Technical Services coordinator Matt Hill no later than eight weeks before the scheduled performance.
- All University and event policies must be followed, i.e. an advisor must be in attendance during SU student events; University Police must be contacted and appropriate officer coverage provided, etc. (Please refer to the student handbook or the facilities reservation policy).
* * *