Welcome to the Comptroller's Office
- Now: Wed May 06 11:59:24 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- May 6, 2015 11:59:24 AM
- 5-06-2015 11:59 AM
- May 6, 2015 11:59:24 AM EDT
The Comptroller's Office is responsible for the following:
- Reviewing the accuracy of transactions in PeopleSoft and RSTARS
- Reconciling PeopleSoft financial activity to RSTARS financial activity
- Preparing the University's financial statements
- Closing the University's books each month and forwarding monthly PeopleSoft reports to all University departments.
- Closing the University's books each fiscal year
- Creating University departments in PeopleSoft
- Creating and monitoring PeopleSoft user access
- Preparing inter-agency transactions for input into RSTARS
- Reconciling and monitoring Procard (credit card) activity
If you have any questions about any of these areas, please call us in the Comptroller's Office at (410) 543-6028.
We hope the information we provide in our website is of help to the viewer. If you have any suggestions regarding our content, please let us know.