Welcome to the Comptroller's Office
- Now: Tue Apr 07 12:18:33 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- Apr 7, 2015 12:18:33 PM
- 4-07-2015 12:18 PM
- April 7, 2015 12:18:33 PM EDT
The Comptroller's Office is responsible for the following:
- Reviewing the accuracy of transactions in PeopleSoft and RSTARS
- Reconciling PeopleSoft financial activity to RSTARS financial activity
- Preparing the University's financial statements
- Closing the University's books each month and forwarding monthly PeopleSoft reports to all University departments.
- Closing the University's books each fiscal year
- Creating University departments in PeopleSoft
- Creating and monitoring PeopleSoft user access
- Preparing inter-agency transactions for input into RSTARS
- Reconciling and monitoring Procard (credit card) activity
If you have any questions about any of these areas, please call us in the Comptroller's Office at (410) 543-6028.
We hope the information we provide in our website is of help to the viewer. If you have any suggestions regarding our content, please let us know.