Fulton School of Liberal Arts

Study Abroad Scholarships


SU students may apply for scholarships in support of study abroad via multiple providers. 

 The Fulton School is home to two study abroad scholarships opportunities: the John K. Knowles Scholarship and the Justin Y. Shen Scholarship. The University also offers study abroad scholarships via the SU Center for International Education. For students receiving a Federal Pell Grant, the School also recommends the Benjamin A. Gilman Scholarship. Students might also consider Fulbright grant opportunities and a whole host of financial aid opportunities too numerous to list here; these can be found on the SU Center for International Education’s (SUCIE) Study Abroad webpage dedicated to study abroad scholarships and other financial aid (a list of additional study abroad financial aid web pages appear in the left menu on the webpage in question).

Salisbury University Students Abroad