- Now: Tue Sep 22 14:32:11 EDT 2015
- Today: $today
- Sep 22, 2015 2:32:11 PM
- 9-22-2015 02:32 PM
- September 22, 2015 2:32:11 PM EDT
Enable: $enabledate, Expire: $expiredate
Admission to Internship for Secondary and K-12 Education
Prior to student teaching, secondary and K-12 education students must meet the following requirements:
- Complete the on-line Internship Application
- Complete a minimum of 90 credits, including all PTEP courses
- Complete at least 24 credit hours of the academic major.
- Have an overall grade point average of at least 2.50, including transfer grades
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.75 in the academic major courses, including transfer grades
- Have a minimum average of 2.75 in the professional education (PTEP) courses with no grade below C.
Applying for Maryland Certification