Admission to Internship for Secondary and K-12
Prior to student teaching, secondary and K-12 education
students must meet the following requirements:
- Complete the on-line
- Complete a minimum of 90 credits, including all PTEP
- Complete at least 24 credit hours of the academic major.
- Have an overall grade point average of at least 2.50,
including transfer grades
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.75 in the academic
major courses, including transfer grades
- Have a minimum average of 2.75 in the professional
education (PTEP) courses with no grade below C.
Applying for Maryland